The District 1020 Conference 2019 takes place in Aviemore on 25-27 October 2019. To register please complete the form below. Please remember that all attendees, including partners, must register for the conference. Registration is £60 per person. Please note the refund policy and privacy statement at the foot of the page.
Friday dinner and the Saturday Conference Ball are optional but we hope attendees will join us for what promise to be two fun and enjoyable evenings of Rotary fellowship.
* Bonus! * Those registering before 31st March 2019 will be entered into a prize draw. Two lucky Rotarians and their partner or guest will have their £60 registration fees returned.
1) No refunds will be considered prior to final Conference costs being known and funds being available.
2) Requests for refunds will be considered in order of date received, firstly, where your reason for cancellation is:
b. Illness or illness of a dependant
Thereafter, refunds for all other reasons will be considered in order of date received.
3) Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Conference Registrar.
4) Please be aware that the date of cancellation notification, and funds being available, may influence the value of possible refunds offered. However, Conference Committee will endeavour to return as much, or all, of the registration fee paid. The decision of the Conference Committee will be final.
Data from this form are collected and held by Rotary District 1020 for the administration of the annual conference. The form has been created using Jotform®, who process the data on our behalf in conformance with GDPR.
Personal data will be deleted after the conference, although anonymised data, such as the number of registrations per club, may be retained to assist future conference planning. Any queries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.